Thanks for the overwhelming response and active participation in the initiative towards forming the “Nitesh Caesars Place Buyers Association” (NCPBA).
Buyers Voted for Association: 110+( till 29 jan 2016)
Meeting Time & Venue: 10:00 AM on 30th Jan 2016, at NCP Site
All Buyers those in/around Bangalore are requested to please participate and contribute positively.NCPBA will be a formal united platform to be registered under Societies Act. NCPBAs overarching objective will be to “Protect the Rights of the NCP Buyers” by working collectively, constructively towards under legal consultation,
- Two-way productive and regular communication with the builder.
- Networking and adding more buyers to NCP BA
- Final confirmation of dates for flats delivery -Expediting the completion and handover of flats
- Delayed delivery compensation and penalty, which is legitimately due from NEL to NCP buyers
- Time bound obtaining of Occupancy Certificate for NCP by NEL
- Follow up on Completion of all promised amenities and facilities beyond individual apartments / blocks.
Agenda for the NCPBA meeting at 10:00 AM
Articulate the Objectives of NCPBA
Nomination of Office Bearers
Next Steps for NCPBA
Contributions are requested from Rs. 1000.00 per apartment (Cash) as member ship fees for NCPBA .The fund collected will be deposited in NCPBA Bank Account and utilized for expenses like Society Registration charges, Lawyer Consultation fees etc with fully transparent reporting of every expense.
“United we Stand” -NCP BA Team
Join the association and share your details one time only-Click Here
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/493665760779280/
Click here on facebook logo to join NCP Buyers closed facebook group
Excellent Initiative by the team…. NEL MUST PAY BACK FOR THE MISDEEDS… NEL MUST PAY PENALTIES ON CURRENT AGREEMENT… NEL MUST LEGALLY COMMIT COMPLETION SCHEDULE and NEL failed making a commitment or meeting commitment for years… NEL must at least now come out clean and complete this project professionally within shortest possible time, while paying penalties as per the agreements which NEL signed up to….. Forming association of buyers and driving the needed binding from the builder is the way forward…
Comments are closed.