Suggested Checklist from NCPBA… feel free to add and help the group
- Decide whether you want to take handover before OC approval for your block or not and act accordingly.
- Make sure that the Maintenance Agreement corrections are in place before signing it.
- Calculate and deduct TDS for the full sale value from the final payment. Include delayed TDS payment penalty in the deduction, if applicable. Check with your CA
- During inspection, measure and record the actual Capet Area of the flat with a tape. Verify that the Carpet Area as a % of Super Built Up Area is within acceptable limits promised/agreed (usually Carpet Area should be >=75% of SBA)
- Service Tax and Vat Charges by Nitesh Estates Limited (NEL)
- Check everything thoroughly and record a jointly agreed and signed snags
o Windows, Doors, Handles, Locks, Electrical Switches, Fan Regulators, Taps (working water), Flushes, Mosquito Nets, Cleaning, Water Seepage etc
o Tiles – randomly check for any hollowness by knocking, any broken tiles?
o Mosquito net – is it torn anywhere?
Lighting fixtures like holders are fixed
§ Check all lights & points (including geyser point) works correctly with DG power
§ Main door polish
§ Peek view glass fixing to the main door
§ Door stoppers
o Kitchen slab quality
o Hole cutting for kitchen fume exhaust pipe fixing
- Ask for necessary Certificates / Letters / Documents
o Fire NOC copy
o Completion Certificate of flat by BBMP / Architect / NEL
o Completion Certificate of block by BBMP / Architect / NEL
o Handing over certificate / declaration by NEL
o Lift Safety NOC
o OC Application for the block with latest status
o Garbage collection plan in writing by NEL
o STP working declaration by Nitesh Estates Limited
o Make sure to get a soft copy of all engineering drawings / plans of your flat – Electrical, Plumbing etc. Will be needed for any subsequent repairs, later
o No-encumbrance letter / certification / undertaking from NEL for your flat i.e. a letter guaranteeing that once registered, you will have full and final ownership on the flat irrespective of any other parallel commitments / liabilities of NEL with any other institutions or investors.
o Gas line plumbing till kitchen slab with meter
o Gas line work ability
o Gas bank
- Security allotment to block
· Ensure that Car parking is allotted, numbered, accessible and well-lit
· Collect and check all door / window keys
· Make sure that you get a copy of ‘every’ document you sign during handover / registration
Do share your points if still some missing,lets together make a comprehensive list 350+Nitesh Caesars Palace Buyers.Comment and Email to NCPBA:email@example.com
Click here on Facebook logo to join NCPBA