Nitesh Caesars Palace Buyers Association(NCPBA), is for all owners, buyers of flat and apartments to connect and work and stay as at team to solve issues.Objective of this Association is to stand united and present all concerns related to Nitesh Caesars Palace.Thanks for the overwhelming response and active participation in the initiative towards forming the “Nitesh Caesars Place Buyers Association” (NCPBA)
Buyers Voted for Association: 180+ (April 2016)
All buyers are requested to please participate and contribute positively.NCPBA will be a formal united platform which later will be registered is required.NCPBAs overarching objective will be to “Protect the Rights of the NCP Buyers” by working collectively, constructively towards under legal consultation.
Broad Objectives of NCPBA
- Two-way productive and regular communication with the builder.
- Networking and adding more buyers to NCP BA.
- Final confirmation of dates for flats delivery -Expediting the completion and handover of flats.
- Appeal for delayed delivery compensation and penalty, which is legitimately due from NEL to NCP buyers
- Following with NEL for time bound obtaining of Occupancy Certificate for NCP by NEL Follow up on Completion of all promised amenities and facilities beyond individual apartments / blocks.
- Contributions are requested from Rs. 1000.00 per apartment as initial membership fees for NCPBA
The fund collected will be deposited in NCPBA Bank Account and utilized for expenses like Society Registration charges, Lawyer Consultation fees etc with fully transparent reporting of every expense.
NCP BA Team- United We Stand
Buyers and flat owners must join the below forums to stand united
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/493665760779280/