- Shelter from delayed delivery of flat:Ozone Evergreens in Bangalore-District Forum ordered it to pay around ₹4.4 lakh for delayed delivery of flat and ₹81,600 for reduction in the undivided share of land. It also ordered ₹35,000 towards legal costs incurred and as compensation for the mental agony caused.Click here to read more.
- Delay in delivering apartment costs builder 5L-A32-year-old engineer has dragged his builder to the Bangalore urban consumer court, and even managed to secure compensation.Click here to read more.
- The National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (NCDRC) on Monday asked real estate major Unitech to pay buyers compensation at the rate of 12% per annum for delay in delivery of flats, overruling the builder-buyer agreement that had set the rate at 1.8% per annum. Click here to read more Consumer court orders 12% compensation for flat delivery delay
- Uncertain Homes Click here to read more
- Builder to pay Rs. 11.7 lakhs to Pune residents for delaying delivery of 2 duplex flats The Maharashtra state consumer commission recently directed Abhishek Promoters and Builders to pay Dhanwanti and Madhuwanti Joshi Rs. 6.8 lakh, along with interest at the rate of 9% per annum from January 2006, when they filed the consumer complaint.
- Stand up against erring builders Click here to read more
Why Nitesh Estate is delaying Nitesh Caesar’s Palace | Project and buyers are waiting…
If you are one of those stuck in a delayed project, move to a consumer court or seek solace in appreciated valuation (if it has) of your property.